Saturday, February 11, 2012

This week in pictures...


Its time for "this week in pictures" again!


Sunday: French Toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast, YUM!




Daddy bought Little Em a funny ball!



Monday: "girls night out" with little Em at the mall.


Tuesday: Library Day! (I think this is little Em's favorite day of the whole week)


After the library, I worked on valentines day outfits for the kidos:





Thursday: Worked on our Valentines!


Being Silly !


Colored my hair at home using John frieda mousse, I actually think it turned out nicely. $11.00 sure beats $50.00 at the salon for a plain brown color.



Friday: Ended up in the emergency room!
Little man punctured his soft tissue in his throat (just above the tonsils) with a plastic stick :(
He is alright, doctor said it should heal fairly fast.



Gosh this week flew by, atleast I have these few pictures to remind me of what we did this week. Because seriously, it feels like a blur.

What have you done this week?

Thanks for visiting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment