Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thank You To My Friends

Thank you to Foxglove Lane and Mrs Dewberry for the generous mentions about being a Versatile Blogger. I appreciate your kindness!
This image is from 2008 - a wildflower whose name I do not know. (so If you know it - please leave me a comment)
If you have someone special that brings you sunshine - I would love it if you would pass along this image to them - and let them know how special they are to you. You, my dear readers, are VERY SPECIAL to me. Let's pass this sunshine along! You can click on the pic to download it OR
For the Hi Res Version of this image - just leave me a comment with your email address (or you can email me) and I will send it to you. My email is found in the "About Me" section of my profile.
Wishing you a Day filled with Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment