Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Package Pals @ C.R.A.F.T.


I was thrilled to participate in Jamie's Package Pals @ C.R.A.F.T.

She will be doing this every other month, so if you missed it this time, you can participate next time.

Basically, here is how it works, I signed up to participate in the package pals, Jamie went through all of the participators and matched us with a "Pal"
We got a brief description on what our pal likes and we were given the email/blog of our pal.

So basically, we became package pal's, kind of like pen pals :)


Here is what I made for my package pal.


Make up bag:


Leather cuff bracelet:


Bow necklace:


Infinity Scarf:


Felt flower Pin:


Felt flower shoe clips:


I packaged it up like this:



I had such a fun time with this, I can not wait until the next time around.

If you haven't participated in this, You should consider it, who knows, maybe we can become package pals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment