Saturday, February 25, 2012

My new best friends...

I am a girly girl who loves to wear makeup. However, on a every day basis, I do not wear lipstick. Instead I like to soak my lips in vaseline or lip balms (which is why I do not suffer from dry lips)

About a month ago, I saw these babies at the drugstore and just had to try them out.

Here are my maybelline baby lips:


I am one of those people who can not go an hour without having something on my lips, and when I am on the go with the kids, I can't just whip out my lipstick without having to whip out a mirror to check my lips in. I also do not like using my Vaseline outside the house either, I feel that my hands are dirty and I do not want to put my finger into the Vaseline jar. Plus, I am just not a big lip gloss fan, I feel they are to sticky and I am constantly kissing my little man's head (its a habit) and the lipgloss comes off.
So this is why I love these little guys. I get smooth soft lips, with a hint of color.

Here are my favorite colors:

Pink Punch (this makes my lips a pretty pink and smells like pink punch)
Peach Kiss (I love this for everyday. It gives me pretty nude lips)
Cherry Me (This one gives me natural looking red lips)


Best part, they are only $3-4 dollars!


Have you tried the maybelline baby lips? What do you think of them?

What is your favorite Lip balm or chapstick?


No comments:

Post a Comment