Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Glamor Puss!

Hello Bon bons! I'm excited to bring you a new piece on HerSpeak. For those of you who know me in the third-dimension you know that when I am not Art-ing and pillaging the city, I am planning parties and rouging my knees. I find so much inspiration in fashion and night-flights and want to share it with you! With that, I bring you Glamor Puss: a segment that celebrates the silly, the saucy and the snazzy.

This weeks minxy morsel is a bit of mixology. This drink is sweet, unexpectedly savory and simple to make! I haven't named this cocktail yet:

*Muddle a spring fresh rosemary at the bottom of the glass
*Fill the glass with ice and a few slices of cucumber
*Add a shot...or two...of Bombay Sapphire Gin
*Top off with lemonade

I ask you, dear readers--What should we call this drink? Leave your ideas in the comments!

What spirits are tickling your fancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment