Friday, January 27, 2012

Zucchini Boats



Oh my goodness! If you love zucchini, cheese and basil, you have to try this!
I saw it here and had to make some.

I am speechless, these are amazing.

I didn't have all the ingredients as the original recipe called for, so I kind of winged it my way, and it turned out amazingly!

6 small zucchinis (will make 12 boats)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded parmessan cheese
2 cloves of minced garlic
olive oil
salt/pepper
Mini tomatoes (sliced)
Basil (chopped)

Preheat your oven to 350
wash and slice your zucchini in half
scoop out the center where the seeds are
brush the surface with a mixture of : olive oil, garlic, salt/pepper
bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes
remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheeses and layer the tomatoes on
broil on high for 5 minutes

sprinkle with chopped basil when done.

Then enjoy..



No comments:

Post a Comment