Monday, January 9, 2012

Dandelion Droplets With an Olloclip - Macro Monday

Above straight out of the camera (iPhone) - no editing

Straight Out of the Camera but cropped closer.
Early last week I stumbled across some amazing MACRO shots on Instagram and was AMAZED at how fabulous they looked. I soon found out that most were using a lens designed specifically for the iPhone called the Olloclip. They are sold at Best Buy and even on the Apple website but were back ordered. That told me that this was something to check out! I went direct to the Olloclip webiste. Ordered it on January 3, it shipped January 4, and I had it on January 6. Pretty quick service! The above shots were taken with my iPhone with the Olloclip. If you love taking pics with your iPhone and love Macro, I encourage you to check out their website HERE. The lens is actually a wide angle, fisheye, and macro all in one!
Olloclip did NOT ask me to write this review - I just wanted to let you know what a great product it is!
For More Macro shots - visit Lisa's Chaos HERE
PS - not sure what the little creature is in the pics - maybe an aphid? It was TINY - I couldn't even see it when I was taking the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment