Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Flyist Pick: Jamie Bell


English born and bred Jamie Bell notoriously known for his Billy Elliot role back in 2000, also starring in the likes of King Kong, Jumper, and more recently The Eagle and Tin Tin, has landed quite a few photo shoots worthy of a notice or two in his flourishing career and with his recent debut at Milan Fashion Week for Prada the Birmingham lad is this weeks Flyist Pick.

What's a Flyist pick? Well its basically a play on the idea of a Stylist's Pick but with the word Fly instead. I know. So clever. This week's goes to the seemingly stylish Jamie Bell.


Back in June 2007, Bell rocked the preppy look that is ever dominating on both the high-street and the catwalk rocking a cable knit ivory league sweater paired with a nautical striped blazer and cream chinos. More recently in October 2011, Bell discussed his ultimate style must have commenting "For me, I'm a small chap and I like jackets to fit real tight. If you're taller you can go for looser stuff. When I wear jackets I like to pop the collar up on them - I think more guys should do that." He also dislikes Crocs and his most stylish film of 2011 was Drive. A man after my own heart.

Jamie also landed the cover of Vogue Hommes and a page in Vanity Fair sporting several more shades of knitwear. Jamie Bell's latest film The Adventures of Tin Tin was released on the big screen on October 26 and was directed by Steven Spielberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment