Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shelter From The Storm: New Pages

Hello Cupcakes!*

I'm taking off for a psychobilly show in Chicago this weekend with my brother and sis! But before I take off to make mayhem in the windy city, here are a few peeks at the latest studio Tinkerings:



I've been keeping a goddess inspired art journal for a course and this week's entry is based on the electric and beautiful bard-like lyrics of Bob Dylan's Shelter From The Storm. (Ask anyone around me--I'm on a Dylan kick this week.) I've been puttering a lot with tracing paper and masking tape:



An in-progress portrait for my painting strategies course:



I have more painting bits...but blogger is posting them upside-down and silly like. Boo!



I am supposed to be creating a visual diary of my daily doings for my illustration course: making a drawing about conversations we have, places we go, things we notice. I've been scribbling these out either on my lunch break or while waiting for a dryer at the laundromat. Here are a few of this weeks day-in-the-life doodles:



More work to come as soon as Blogger is done being willy-nilly!



What have you been up to, my pretties?



For now, I'm off to pack!

Until Next Time, Dearies--

Much Joy and Merry Making!









No comments:

Post a Comment