Thursday, March 4, 2010

italy!! i hope you're not getting tired


hey .... i am finishing the last of the 8 paintings for my show on Italy... titled

LITTLE ITALY!



here are two more .. finished yesterday.. and set aside to move on with the last 6. i am trying REAL hard not to lose focus or determination.

this was a huge effort for a small scale exhibition- but, in between all these paintings... i taught 4 classes of watercolor, one workshop, MOVED my home of 18 years.. downsized, moved several times within my NEW bungalow.. [because it wasn't finished....]... dealt with winter.. Christmas.. etc etc.

what can i say?

life is sometimes complex!

but.. i LOVE this show.. and I LOVE ITALY.. and I want others to see how beautiful and exotic it is there.

happy day!

Italy 55
acrylic
24" h x 12"w
2010
Italy Duomo
acrylic
10" h x 10" w
2010
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment