Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crappy Juju: Don't Hafta Go, but You Can't Stay Here

Hello Tulips!*
It's a foggy-secret-moon Wishcasting Wednesday at HerSpeak Headquarters today. This week Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to say no to?"

Unnecessary Negative Tripe.
Oh Boy, do I EVER.

One of this weeks art journal entries, see more here.

I don't mean to imply that our lives should be non-stop-blissful-bubblegum-wonderlands as I am certainly the furthest thing from the Constant Sunshine Spokeswoman. Anger, frustration, and sadness are all sacred, natural and important parts of our cycles. But, Geez Louise!

I had the good fortune of visiting and sipping coffee with some of my favorite women today and all of us agree--there is some Crappy Ass Juju floating around! I see it in the folks I work with, I can see it in cyberspace, I can see it in my face, I can feel it in the weather--a weird slumpy, grimy meanie-pants mire--a funkatude, if you will. (And not funky in a good way...)

No, Thank You.

Listen hard Weirdness, this wish is for you!
With a puffy chest and pointy voice I say:

I wish to say No to The Energy Suck.
I wish to say No to Nay-saying Ninnies.
I wish to say No Toxic Talk.
I wish to say No to Love Leeches
and Protect myself from Poisonous Sour Pusses!
You don't have to go home,
but you can't stay here--ya hear?


In it's place may we find ourselves in walking jars of fireflies,
joyful riots and brimming with the gladness madness!
Let's all do a little light-work this week, shall we?

What do you wish to say today, my pretties?
Until Next Time--
Much Joy and Merry Making

No comments:

Post a Comment