Sunday, December 5, 2010

Working the Big Watercolor


Some of the past week was spent on this large scale watercolor--- developing depth and motion in the water. It feels good to return to watercolor.

I was a little sidelined but other distractions...but now that school is out-- I should be able to work on this piece continully.

I want to see this piece finished!

##

Additionally, today I bought my first piece of REAL art from - SUSAN BOSTWICK.

She's a fabulous ceramicist from Edwardsville, IL. I fell in love with her piece at a group show... and just had to have it!

Today-- she delivered it to me..and of course... I am trilled.

Please check out her work at: www.susanbostwickceramics.com.

You will adore her work.

ENP:1
watercolor
40" h x 35" w
2010
unfinshed
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment