You know something exciting is about to happen when the inside smells like outside. In Wisconsin, we have a glorious tradition of turning the first warm day of the year into a national holiday--strangers are friends, fine malt beverages are consumed and there is a sudden shortage of hot dog buns. The shift couldn't have arrived at a better time: change of the seasons, a new moon cycle cooking--I plan to lasso up that fire-fly green maiden energy and have ENTIRELY too much fun. To celebrate, my sister and I went for a stroll in search of signs of spring!Sunday, March 18, 2012
Spring: When Inside Smells Like Outside
You know something exciting is about to happen when the inside smells like outside. In Wisconsin, we have a glorious tradition of turning the first warm day of the year into a national holiday--strangers are friends, fine malt beverages are consumed and there is a sudden shortage of hot dog buns. The shift couldn't have arrived at a better time: change of the seasons, a new moon cycle cooking--I plan to lasso up that fire-fly green maiden energy and have ENTIRELY too much fun. To celebrate, my sister and I went for a stroll in search of signs of spring!
Labels:
inspiration,
nature,
photgraphy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment