Friday, March 23, 2012

Josh Hutcherson Covers Nylon Guys


It may be quite late on to post, but having only picked up my copy of Nylon Guys March issue this morning, I feel I'm warranted in doing so. Emphasised by the fact The Hunger Games' Josh Hutcherson is the chosen cover star.


In the intimate interview, Josh talks guns, his LA pad (which contains a sofa on the front porch, a Jack Daniels pool table and year-round Christmas lights), on how he began his acting career and of course his role in The Hunger Games.


On reading the Suzanne Collins penned novels, Hutcherson said "I tore through them in like five days-I loved it. And I loved Peeta." Even going so far as to compare himself to the character. "I hadn't ever read any material like that where I felt so much like a character. So I was like I have
to do this movie. I have to."

The rising star also dons a variety of jackets, shirts and stylish pants courtesy of Allsaints, Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Gap and Burberry.


My favourite being the Michael Bastian grey grandad cardigan featuring blue and red stripe detailing. A Loden Dager powder blue shirt complete with white polka dots and a plain white Calvin Klein t-shirt, Armani pants and Adidas shoes as the chosen ad-ons.


Josh Hutcherson's Nylon Guys' shoot was styled by J. Errico and shot by Curtis Buchanan. The Hunger Games is out in cinemas now.

P.S fun fact...Josh Hutcherson leant his image for motion-picture work for the lead character in the 3D animated holiday epic The Polar Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment