No "this week in pictures post" this week.
Truth be told, I was lazy (well maybe not lazy, maybe more tired. Little Em had cold) and it rained all week, so we didn't do very much.
However, here are a few highlights and one "low light" of the week, which I need your help on.
Hubby got me Macrons, they certainly brightened up the rainy day for me.
Got my March Birch Box full of goodies
(do you subscribe to birch box? I think I might do a post about it later)
Its always nice to get "presents" in the mail
These little guys are always sweet.
(well, almost always)
They were supposed to be napping here (while I was photographing my latest project)
But they obviously were not, my kids wont fall asleep unless I am in the room with them. As soon as I sit there for a few minutes, they are both out. Anyone else experience this?
I couldn't help but snap a few pics.
OK, now for the not so nice thing.
I did my nails last night, and today (less then 24 hours) almost all of them are chipped!
(sure I scrubbed the kitchen clean, but this never happened before)
I noticed that my nails are peeling yesterday (is it called brittle nails?)
This is a brand new thing, I tried filing them down and applied the nail polish.
Yet they peeled, causing my nail polish to chip. Gross!!
So, anyone ever experience this? Any advice on how to fix this?
Thank you all for visiting. :)
Hope you all have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment