Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beautiful Needle Felted Easter by heart'Felt'passion

Easter is just around the corner so I thought it was time to take a look at whats new.  I found these wonderful needle felt Easter goodies created by Holly Shabtai.  She has this to say on her profile:
"  My passion for working with wool and needle felt making really began while pregnant with my second child, living in the hills above Jerusalem. I took my first class, and basically, that was it. I had never felt so connected to any medium before. I love anything I can do with my hands, but this specific material was like magic for me. Like we had some kind of connection where we really could communicate with one another during the creative process, and what came out from under the needle was ALIVE.I was hooked! That was a few years ago, and I had a super busy couple of years with my little ones at home, but the call was heard yet again and it has truly become Mama's bubble bath!"












Please check out more of these beautiful creations at:

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment