Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wish Casting Wednesday: Yes Please!

Hello Snickerdoodles!*
It's Wishcasting Wednesday and our WishMaster Jamie asks, "What do you wish to say YES to?"
Oh My--what DON'T I wish to say yes to! There is a great quote from the film, Waking Life that I've written down over and over again:

"Saying yes to the moment, is saying Yes to Everything."


I wish to say Yes to the Moment! All the moments! I wish to say Yes to a better year, Yes to a new school, YES to finishing my record, YES to building new clientele, YES to more journaling, traveling, nesting, laughing, making, ballroom dancing, scheming and juicy vibrations! I wish to walk around town with HECK YES! written on my face!

What do You wish to say yes to? Step up to the mic--the Universe is Listening!

Until Next Time,
Much Joy & Merry Making!

No comments:

Post a Comment