Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm a Ninja, Not a Noodle!

Hello Dearhearts!*
This week our Wishtress Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to renew?" The answer lept to my attention almost immediately: My Confidence. I feel like I'm suffering from a major case of the shrinky dinks, post graduation wobbly knees--suddenly I'm afraid of the everything again. I'm anxious and nibbling my fingernails down to nothing waiting for applications to process and slowly growing a long white beard while spending what feels like d a y s on hold. The real possibility of losing my job with nothing to replace it is FrEaKIN me OUT!

I wish to renew my Chutzpah! A one way ticket out of Doomsville and into a place of Zen Like Productivity! I wish to have that easy breezy feeling of "It's cool, it's cool, I totally got this man!" In the mean time, I've been working through my Goddess Year Planner--this To Do List book makes me feel like a ninja! Such a simple idea, but it is doin' it for me. I've also begun my list of 100 Things I'm Gonna Do This Year. Not quite finished but making progress. Here's to the forward Flow!




















What do You wish to renew?

Until Next Time,
Much Joy and Merry Making!

No comments:

Post a Comment