Monday, September 13, 2010

Our trip to visit family

We just came back from our trip to visit family in MO.

My daughter did very well on the flight, I was really surprised, she started being a little antsy towards the last hour, but she handled herself very well. I think her favorite part was the little bathroom on the airplane. She loved that she could actually reach the sink and wash her hands all by herself. LOL.

I also did very well on the flight; I actually didn't feel any different flying pregnant then I did when I wasn't pregnant. Off course other then using the bathroom more often.


This is me, my hubby and Emily in Branson

Anyways, we had a great time, We actually got to experience some great summer weather: 85-95 everyday.

Here is my little girl watering grandmas flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment