Monday, September 27, 2010

italy italy italy......


So there are a few more little ones to paint. I'm trying to make record time...so that when the larger panels arrive--- I will have ample time to finish them.

I've show the exhibition a few times this past week -- it seems like most like the work.

The telling time will come though... when the work is delivered to Cedarhurst.

!!

The top panel is of the murals on the inside of the dome at the Duomo. There is a curved and bird's eye perspective to the drawing. The murals remind me of Michelangelo... and I'm not sure who the actual artist is. [will have to look that up!]

The next panel is of a dinner table in the evening. We had a beautiful dinner party on the outskirts of Lucca during one summer evening. The whole dinner was magical. I just slightly ghosted in the painting... there is much more to do!

Italy 145
acrylic
10" h x 10" w
2010


Italy 146
acrylic
10" h x 10"w
2010

Italy installation
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment