Monday, September 13, 2010

Easy Garlic/Parsley chicken drumsticks


I found this recipe on allrecipes.com and tweaked it a bit to suit my needs. I have made it so many times now because it is so easy, moist and delicious!!! I have made it just for my hubby and me and for company, and everyone always loved it.
Ingredients
• 1/2 cup butter
• 3 tablespoons minced garlic
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 tablespoon dried parsley
• 6 boneless chicken thighs, with skin
• dried parsley, to taste
Directions
Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with foil.
In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
Bake the chicken for about 35 minutes in the preheated oven
Turn the chicken and baste with the butter mixture
Bake chicken for another 35 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally and basting with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment