Friday, October 8, 2010

Enjoying The Last Few Days of Summer

These were taken last week, it was still 70 outside. Emily at her favorite “play park” as she likes to call it.










Thank You God

Sent straight from heaven up above
Came an angel for me to love
To hold and rock and kiss good night
To wrap my arms around real tight
To cuddle & nurture and watch her play
To kiss her boo-boo's all away
To laugh at her jokes, to clap as she sings
To tell her all the joy in my life that she brings
To guide and teach her all that I know
To see her through good times & help her through bad
To share in her happiness and cry when she's sad
To hold her close and be by her side
To watch her through life as my heart fills with pride
To help her with decisions, the best that I can
To know that someday she'll be a fine young woman.









No comments:

Post a Comment