Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The BaBy ShOwEr

My friend threw me a shower this weekend. It was the most beautiful shower I have ever been to! She did such a great job!



Our family of 3... Soon to be family of 4


It was a safari theme.. the cutest thing I have ever seen
The "mamma" throne


Yep.. Its going to be a boy!!


The Daiper Cake made by one of my friends

The baby book and a well wishes/advice book


She actually had a banner made for me! Isn’t it just precious?

The dessert table… I didn’t know what to start with first
The Cake!! The most cutest cake I have ever seen!! Made by Jen at Simply Sweets.

The cupcakes where Yummy! But that is expected from Larson’s Bakery. They have the best butter cream frosting. We just bought the cupcake liners and picks to match the theme from Michael’s.
Chocolate covered strawberries and grapes

Cutting the cake. It was so sad to cut since it was so beautiful. But it was mighty good! The top tier was chocolate cake with coffee filing and the bottom tier was white cake with raspberry filling.





Opening the presents..


My little Emily was so proud to show everyone the gifts..

A big thank you to my friend Inna for hosting such a beautiful shower to celebrate our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment