Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Revolution

Hello Cupcakes!*

The snow is snowin', the Moon is growin' and it's WishCasting Wednesday! This week our Wishtress Jamie asks us, what do you wish for 2010?



I wish to be more Adventurous.



Amelia Earhart



Anna and I made a joint resolution this year--more like a joint REVOLUTION--to be daring! I wish to say how I really feel, paint what I really mean, wear whatever the hell I want and just get out there and DO IT. I have some fascinating opportunities popping up around me--one of the many blessings that come about when you surround yourself with creative sweeties and the occasional weirdo--and I don't want to be too afraid to take a big juicy bite out of it! In 2010 I'm pitching fear to the wind for a party-like-a-rock-star year full of Soul, discovery and giggle-snort inducing "Hey- remember-that-one-time" stories.



2010, I'll show you my swagger.



Our Blue Moon is almost full, dearies! And that in itself is squeal worthy: Wish big! Wish Bold!



What do you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment