Sunday, August 8, 2010

Italy


Oh how I am loving to paint!

The Italy show is coming down the pike. I am happy to say -- that most of the last pieces are going fairly smoothly.

I am encouraged by the fact that they have a good home.. and nice presentation at the end of my journey.

I am also excited about the fact that if they find home... they will enable me to travel back to the place and gather more information.

I long to take Evan -- and show him what a cool country it is ... as well as see Siena and the Chianti countryside.

Ahh... perhaps next summer.

I invite ALL my blog viewers to come to the exhibition this winter... and entertain the idea of collecting a piece.

Italy 119
acrylic
21" h x 21" w
2010
second state


Italy 89
acrylic
21" h x 21" w
2010
finished- but being tweaked.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment