Sunday, August 1, 2010

Continuing on with Italy


I have more reason than ever to forge ahead with my Italian exhibition. The deadline is mid - February 2011. I want to have the majority of paintings done well before then -- so I can spend some time marketing.

Here are a few that have been completed in the last few weeks.

They are mostly completed --with the exception of the last two-- which are in various stages of finish.

I am working best with starting one -- working it for a while -- then abandoning it for the next.

After a time-- I return to finish off the last details with distance and objectivity.

It's really working for me to be efficient in the studio this way!

I need another 20 pieces... gotta get painting!


Italy 98
acrylic
12" h x 12" w
2010

Italy 99
acrylic
12" h x 12" w
2010

Italy 101
acrylic
30" h x 40" w
2010
unfinished

Italy 103
acrylic
10" h x 30" w
2010
unfinished

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment